DBZ warriors fight DBZ warriors fight

Cool

Great for a first try, and thanks for saying that it's hard to make sprite movies. At least some one notices it. Anyways, if you ever need help with sprites, let me know. I've been working with sprites for 3 years at least. I'm not the best, but not the worst either.

PyroInc responds:

always open to help. If you mean good sprite resources and SFX then im definately all ears especially if you have DBZ SFXs.

Damn You Mario Damn You Mario

I found a bug

When I first clicked "Play", Mario was stuck in a weird glitch/loop of running in one spot at the beginning. I waited a few minutes, but nothing happened. But I closed it, re-opened it and tried again, this time it worked.

He look like he got in a fighting match with Mike Tyson or something, idk. I like the flow, good job. 5/5 and 9/10

YoinK responds:

hmm... not sure why it did that.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Hey

There's a glitch or something, I don't know what you call it-the guy at the loading screen is missing his right hand if you look closely.

Other than that, nice! 10/10

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Meh

The only good part was Short-Factor's

ESF: Luffy v.s Sanji ESF: Luffy v.s Sanji

Awesome!

I didn't really care for the menu (had NOTHING to do with the flash...wtf?!).

The action was good, but could've used some more effects like teleporting and stuff

5/5 and 10/10

It still feels like something is missing...

Flash-Gamers responds:

Sometimes the menus don't have nothing to do with the flash. IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO DUH!
Screw teleporting effects thats why I used smoke or blur effects. (Watch again and you'll see what I'm talking about. Maybe there is something missing, but I doubt it........maybe a rematch?

RcR: Alex the untouchable RcR: Alex the untouchable

sorry but

it doesn't work for me; i clicked the buttons but nothing happened

Flash-Gamers responds:

That is no reason why you should give me a o! Try it again if it doesn't work go try on a different computer.

Note: Don't post a review unless you've seen the flash

Smash Bros Murder DX Smash Bros Murder DX

Haha!

Never seen Bubbles, but this gives me a CLEAR idea on how he/she acts like! lol

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

fan-fucking-tastic!

Once again, you rule NG with your abilities with Flash. Congrats my friend, Congrats...

Smash Bros. Murder #3 Smash Bros. Murder #3

EPIC LOL

Loved every bit of it; any chance of having downloadable episodes?

Smash Bros. Murder! #2 Smash Bros. Murder! #2

EPIC WIN

How do you draw this good? Which tablet do you prefer, 'cause I'd like to know!