Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Responses to idiots

@Goldyo

"not a reall clear indication of were to go"

Learn to spell please? Thanks. If you're saying shit like "OMG OMG OMG! Doomz is zo awesum yoo!", then why put that at the top? Why? Obviously you've never played Doom before. Moron.

@lilwereboy

"PLEASE add babel (the big demon with a rocket launcher for a hand) cus he is the reason why doom is so great he's even on the cover of doom 2!"

......Babel? Are you serious?! That's not even a Doom monster! It's like a name that some idiot made up after playing with a Barbie doll and Doom! I think the word you're looking for is "Cyber Demon".

its goen its goen

Meh!

No sound
Quality = shit
Not enough pics
Their boobs were fake (all lumpy and shit)

ZombieHunter leaderboard ZombieHunter leaderboard

You know

Instead of making another entry, you could've edited Zombie Hunter and replaced it with this one. You just wasted space with this entry

Newgrounds Sig Creator Newgrounds Sig Creator

Good, but

I couldn't choose my font. Is it supposed to be like that or something? I tried doing what you said, but-it wouldn't do ANYTHING.

Perhaps it's a bug or something?

Other than that, good game. I'm horrible at creating sigs, and I appreciate this gadget. I'm submitting it to the Gadgets collection!

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Nice!

I can't imagine the pages of coding this required

Conversion Calculator Conversion Calculator

THANK YOU!

I'm not a mathematician and this helps me alot with up-coming homework!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Cool!

This is a lot better than your old series. Good job dude!

I hope to animate this good one day. Still learning.

So yeah, hope you accept this *apology*. This is pretty kick-ass. I normally don't like Sonic (Cause my friend Cody), but this might make things better...maybe.

Truce?

BlackDevilX responds:

No problem man. Me and Short-Factor like taking a look back at the old stuff and just have a laugh at it.

But yeah its no biggie sooo with that being said...

Truce. I still look forward to reviewing your progress. In a positive light of course.

-BDX

a mario mouse avoider a mario mouse avoider

Good but

boring.

The mario sprite wasn't ripped right, as there was white spots. if you need help with that, PM me.

5/5 and 10/10
Make it more interesting next time.

Multi Hit Multi Hit

Nice!

Seemed pretty easy though; might want to up the difficulty a notch

-Project Trident- -Project Trident-

Nice!

This seems pretty cool Neil!

So, this "Trident Project" is about a dragon? And every piece of evidence is destroyed, lost or impossible to read, hmmm?

Sounds fishy to me....

Not to mention, all the photographers reported "found DEAD" in a certain time.

Good storyline, can't wait for more!
5/5 and 10/10